CR - Fighter practice/Homemakers guild

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Tue Jun 15 14:50:51 PDT 1999

Weather report from the campus --- I'm looking out the UH library window as
I type.

It's been raining on and off (mostly on) here on campus since about 12:15.
Fairly light, occassionally heavy with some gusting winds --- but it's been
enough to thoroughly soak what ground I do see and cover a section of
sidewalk between the library and power plant.

It's eased off for now --- And we just saw a nice streak of lightening
(close-by too).

Currently (4:45-ish) doppler shows heavy rains going out 59S from Downtown
towards Sugarland, but I can't tell which way it's heading.

(You may want to make inquiry at the Towers about using the lighted
courtyard underneath.)

~Adela