CR - Charter Painting Party and Massage Therapy

scpowell@hotmail.com scpowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:36:58 PDT 1999

Greetings All, Lady Suzanne here.

For anyone who will be in the Stargate area this Saturday and has some free
time on their hands:

The next charter painting party for the Stargate/Westgate area will be held
at my home this coming Saturday (June 26th) from 10am until whenever.
Paints, brushes, and charters will be provided... along with munchies
(snacks during the day and spaghetti for supper), music, and good company.

As an added treat, Sosha Lyons O'Rourke (from the Bryn Gwlad area) will be
in Stargate that day.  She is a licensed massage therapist and has agreed to
give massages to those who attend the party at a discounted rate of $40 to
SCAers (for a one hour massage).  She will be set up in my guest room for
privacy.  At the current time, there are openings at 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
pm.

My home is located just off the Beltway 8 (northbound side) feeder road,
between Beechnut and Bellaire.  Please contact me via email at
scpowell at hotmail.com or by phone at (713) 541-0905 (between 6 and 10pm) to
get specific directions to my house and/or to reserve a massage time with
Sosha.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

-- Suzanne