CR - UH Fighter/Melee Practice

Freeman, Dawn dawnf at higman.net
Wed Jun 23 07:53:40 PDT 1999

Greetings All,

Despite the threat of storms, we had a very successful practice yesterday
evening at the UH campus.  We had 20 SCA players.  Of the 14 fighters, 11
fought chivalric, 3 fought rapier, and 1 opted out for the evening (believe
it or not, the math is correct).  We also enjoyed musical interludes and the
sound of children playing.

The ground was a bit soggy and unstable in areas, but by no means a
comparison to Tourney in the Loch.

While we did not have an entire basketball camp visiting us this week, we
did have several visitors stopping by to learn about our group.

Lady Meliora Rhydderch
Squire to Graf Galen Kirchenbauer
Barony of Loch Soilleir
Ansteorra