CR - fwd Bounce re CR with tongue firmly in cheek

Greg Gagnon cian at ghg.net
Thu Mar 25 18:25:10 PST 1999

Although there are now several more than three of us on this list (Hi
all!):
Cian

Begin forwarded Message

Kim Tucker (neassa at swbell.net) said something that sounded like:
> Good morning, Ihon, (And Pug and Beatrix & Ettiene and the other three
> people who are subscribed to this list),

*smile*

Well I do subscribe to all regional lists to keep up with things.
Unfortunately most of them are pretty slow.

> I think it would be far more entertaining to NOT talk about the P-word
> and just make the rest of the world wonder what we are thinking. :)

Thank you!!!

Not that I haven't heard enough about it. Honest. Really.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is
something