CR - fwd Bounce re CR with tongue firmly in cheek

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 30 06:59:17 PST 1999

> Kim Tucker (neassa at swbell.net) said something that sounded like:

> I think it would be far more entertaining to NOT talk about the P-word
> and just make the rest of the world wonder what we are thinking. :)
>
> Thank you!!!
>
> Not that I haven't heard enough about it. Honest. Really.
>
> Ciao,

Oh, but I would love to talk about the P word!!!!

My favorite are cream filled, although fruit filled can be nice too.
Then again, I will never turn down one of those venison filled ones or
even the sausage ones I make myself....

Wait...you did mean Pastries/Pies when you said P-word....didn't you?

Galen K.
--
Galen W. or Rebecca Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com