CR - Stargate/Loch/everybody is invited fighter practice (directions thereto)

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Fri May 7 15:28:05 PDT 1999

Many thanks... got the directions from Alexis himself, once he got home.
Actually, I was looking for directions coming from hwy 288 (Not everything
begins in the Loch, you know  -- ie. I-45.).

Alexis directions from Houston, down Hwy 288 to FM518, Turn left to Hwy 35.
Turn right, go 3.2 miles past the Pearland high school.  At the Texaco
station there is a sign for Jolleys Riding School at Dixie Farm Road.  Turn
Left.  Go 9/10ths of a mile, over a bridge, and at the 1st right, is
Hastings Friendswood, turn right, going south.  The road turns to the left.
Drive down till you get to a 2story brick house #2231... and that's it.
7pm, or till you get there.
Thanks again... Hillary

To get to Sir Alexis' house:

Take I-45 south and exit Dixie Farm Road.  Turn right.
Cross FM 518 (Main Street in Friendswood).
Turn right on Rustic.
Follow that road around curve and through first stop sign.
Sir Alexis' house is the large grey brick house on the right.

Leofric

>Maybe I erased it, but anyone know how to get to Sir Alexis house for this
fighter practice meeting tonight at 7pm.  on May 7th.??  between the Loch
and Stargate.?    Sent Alexis e-mail, but no response, yet.     thanks.
Hillary

>Cian MacQuaid <cian at ghg.net> on 04/23/99 10:11:14 AM
>
>>On another note, we are considering moving both The Loch's and
>Stargate's weekly practices to another day and time.  The best option so
far seems to be Tuesday nights around 7:00pm.  We are also thinking about
having only one practice location, possibly on the main UH campus.  If
anyone is violently opposed to or supportive of this, reply to me or show
up at practice and let us know.  We will have a test practice at Alexis'
house on Tuesday, May 4th at 7:00.  There will also be another fighter get
together at Alexis' on Friday, May 7th at 6:30.  More details will follow.