CR - Coastal Regional Melee Group

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Sun May 9 10:40:40 PDT 1999

The Baronies of Loch Solleir and Stargate have formed a Coastal Regional
Melee Group to encourage melee fighting arts.  Officially, we will
practice one Tuesday night each month (although we will probably practice
some melee at every Tuesday practice).  Our first practice will be on
Tuesday, May 25th.  The location will be at Sir Alexis' house unless we
can use the UH campus by then.  Further details can be provided by Sir
Alexis or myself.  If the practice is at Alexis', we encourage combat
archers to also attend.  Loaner armor will be available.  If anyone from
the other branches of the Coastal Region would like to work with us or
start their own local practice with a thought toward later integration,
contact me at ulsted at juno.com.

Centurion Ulsted the Unsteady
Knight Marshall, Loch Solleir