CR - Re: Dance Demo in Deer Park

Paperdoll paperdol at wt.net
Tue May 18 04:54:58 PDT 1999

Greetings, lovely HL Delphina! Greetings, fair people of Ansteorra!

HL Ihon and I are ready to teach your wonderful youth the art of dance that
day and we also have two other dance guild members, Kim and Tom Smith, who
have graciously volunteered their time to come and help--they've found out
how much fun doing demos are!

I hope more people decide to come help out. Delphina's youth are wonderful
to work with. These young people have already had a unit on square
dancing--and--believe it or not, not only do they dance but boys and girls
will actually dance with each other! (Usually at this age, they don't even
want to hold hands with the other sex!). Ihon, Neassa and I have done this
for 2 years now and it's a very fun demo. And it's more fun with more of us
there!

The dances to be taught are easy. We'll probably teach Nika Nika Bransle,
maybe Maltese, Half Hannikin, Angus Reel, Gathering Peascods. If you think
you don't remember the dance by name, don't worry--I'll be teaching and
calling it.

With love to all and the Dream,
Signy