CR - Static A&S Symbol

Dawn Freeman meliorar at juno.com
Tue May 11 22:01:15 PDT 1999

How about a paint brush crossed with, say a knife, or scissors, or a
spatula.  No I have it!  How about all of the above, a compass rose of
A&S utensils.  A paint brush, a knife, scissors or a needle, a spatula or
spoon, pliers or a chisel, and a pen.  If you can come up with two more,
then it would more easily fit the description of a compass rose.

Lady Meliora Rhydderch
Squire to Graf Galen Kirchenbauer
Reeve to the Barony of Loch Soilleir
Ansteorra