CR - Static A&S Symbol

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Wed May 12 11:52:36 PDT 1999

Lady Mairi M'Donnyle,

When we were creating the banners for the various winners of our
competitions, we went through the same consternation.  Through simple
majority of those present, we ended up with a crossed paintbrush and
needle (yes, we did consider the candle, calipers, and candle/caliper
combo).  In keeping with the crossed icons (swords and rapiers) and the
gold and silver colorations of the charges (harp is silver, stringed
gold; swords are silver bladed, hilted gold), the brush is silver handled
with a gold head and the needle is silver with gold thread through the
eye.  Since the favor is for the same champion, it should probably bear
the same device as the banner made by Cateau and Katya.  If you'd like to
take a look, give us a call.

Ulsted the Unsteady