CR - Loch Guardian

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Wed May 12 08:23:57 PDT 1999

Ahoy, ye barnacle-encrusted troglodytes!  Yes, once again, I - Morgan SeaWolf - will enter the lists of the Loch Guardian Tourney!

While the chance to rub elbows with the fancy-pants-fighters makes me positively seasick, the prizes, largesse, and hospitality of the Loch makes me palms absolutely tingle!!  And the feast!  I intend to show you land-lubbers how to 'proper service' a spread such as the Loch lays to board!

So pretty up ye armors and brush your surcoats... for come the call of "Lay on!" you'll face a swarthy-seadog who wants your guts for garters!
(Uh... sorry Ladies... in just a manner o' speakin')

Come the evening, we'll toss the sea-anchor and stoke up the fires!  Grog I'll make available in plenty, and I invite you to experience a revel - privateer-style!  Dancing, music, tales o' treasure, and maybe a dagger duel or two... but a good time for all!!

Fair winds to you and yours!!

Morgan SeaWolf - Privateer of (at this point the ink is smudged, but it MUST be legal)

aka

Manfred