CR - Senechal Positions opening

Steafanmac@aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Mon May 17 23:00:58 PDT 1999

Beatrix:

I spoke with Michael and Neassa this evening at officers and expressed my
concerns that no one had yet applied for the position of seneschal in
Stargate, although one person verbally committed to turn in an LoI for the
job.

It concerns me just as greatly that this decision may come down to the one
applicant.  I believe that offices, especially that of the seneschal, should
have a selection of applicants.

Would you be good enough to send more information about the position in
Stargate?  I'm mulling over my decision whether or not to forward an LoI to
you, and the more info I can get my hands on, the better off I'm going to be.

I guess this is based on my strong belief that there should be a choice for
this position, rather than an appointment of a single candidate.  Anyway, let
me know what you can before I sleep and come to my senses.  :)

In your service,
Stephen