CR - UH Fighter Group

Dawn Freeman dfreeman at pdq.net
Tue May 18 20:29:00 PDT 1999

For your amusement, no sorry...

For you informational benefit, I am providing a copy of the constitution I
am prepared to submit to UH to establish this 'organization' in order that
we may host our fighter practices there.  This constitution made sound very
familiar to some... I took Twr Cath's old constitution and made appropriate
adjustments to separate it from the SCA 'College' but still meet the
requirements of the University.

Feel free to read it and give any commentary you wish.

Be aware, any commentary I receive personally will be automatically posted
to the Coastal Regional list, so if you do not want others to hear, I do
not want to hear it.

Lady Meliora Rhydderch
Squire to Graf Galen Kirchenbauer
Baronial Reeve