CR - UH Group -- legal info. for constitution

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 19 14:13:44 PDT 1999

Joe Wolf (WolfJ at bisys.com) said something that sounded like:
> Amy Forsyth wrote:
> >What's the minimum number of officers that a College must have (is it 4 or 5)?
> Not even that, per Corpora...

While true, Kingdom law calls for for 4 officers, a warrantable
seneschal, herald, treasurer, and knight marshal. If there are no
fighters, which in this case there definately will be due to the nature
of the reason for creation, you can substite a MoA&S for knight marshal.

There has been discussion of the dropping of herald from groups smaller
than Barony (or was it Shire) but I don't remember the outcome of that.

Ciao,