CR - UH Fighter Group

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 19:57:18 PDT 1999

Michael Silverhands wrote:
>However, Lady Adela is beginning to sway me that forming a group at U of H
>just
>has too many negative connotations. She very eloquently presents what sound
>like
>some very valid points. I would rather see this process started over, than
>create a situation in which Twr Cath's chances of being reactivated are
>called
>into question. Perhaps it is in everyone's best interest if we look
>elsewhere. I
>move that we do so.
>
>Do I hear a second?

I would tend to agree with Michael on this one.  While I greatly appreciate
the efforts of Lady Meliora, Lady Adela, and all of the others working to
get this to fly, it looks like it might not work.  When we suggested this at
the first interest group meeting at Sir Alexis' house, it was assumed that
it would not be a big problem.  Looks like we might have been wrong.

I second the motion that we rethink the practice site, but NOT give up
entirely on using the University of Houston.

Master Loefric
(Soon to apply for)Knight Marshal of Loch Soilleir

P.S.  Sir Cian, the application will be in you e-mail shortly.