CR - Medieval Interest Group at UH Central needs artistic inspiration

TAVoelker@aol.com TAVoelker at aol.com
Thu May 20 18:15:44 PDT 1999

Hello all,

I will likely take out a small ad (probably 1/4 page) the first week of
Summer I, Summer IV, and Fall semesters announcing the Medieval Interest
Group at UofH.  I need some inspiration (and actual artwork as my actual
artwork stops just after stick figures) for the top part of the ad.

At the very least, I want students to have some idea who is there and what is
going on when the Fighter Practices move to campus.  There has been much talk
about UofH being an excellent recruiting ground, I intend on pursuing that
idea.

I will post my new phone number Monday, until then either email address works.

 TAVoelker at aol.com
Troy.Voelker at Lyondell.com