CR - UH Fighter Group

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Fri May 21 06:43:12 PDT 1999

Michael wrote:

> However, Lady Adela is beginning to sway me that forming a group at U of H just
> has too many negative connotations. She very eloquently presents what sound like
> some very valid points. I would rather see this process started over, than
> create a situation in which Twr Cath's chances of being reactivated are called
> into question. Perhaps it is in everyone's best interest if we look elsewhere. I
> move that we do so.
>
> Do I hear a second?

Greetings from Alexis:

While I like to host the practices (makes for an easy commute), it seems
that we are making a mountain out of a molehill.  Obviously there are
hoops to jump through (hoop jumper by profession), but if someone has an
objection to what has been done so far, then get together with those who
are doing the work of obtaining consent from U of H.  If people want to
actively revive a campus group, there's nothing that prohibits them from
doing so.  In fact they will already have the best draw possible, a
consistent, well attended group of people participating in an activity
they obviously enjoy.  For the reasons discussed at our previous
meetings, U of H should make for a better practice for both baronies, so
unless someone has come up with a better place let's stick with this
one.

Alexis

p.s. thanks to those doing the legwork!