CR - Archery at UH?

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Fri May 21 08:35:03 PDT 1999

I'm getting additional information in from other sections of the University.

There's way too many issues that would have to be cleared with too many
different departments (not beginning to touch cross-over issues) and then
it would still have to move up the food chain for additional approvals [ie.
repeat the process all over again]

--- logistical nightmare of the worst sort.

Oh well....

~Addy