ANST-Announce - Banners and help

MaraofRede@aol.com MaraofRede at aol.com
Fri May 21 19:33:16 PDT 1999

Greetings unto Ansteorra!
This is just a reminder to those of you who have promised banners and
volunteered to help decorate the Civic Center for ATYC:
If you are unable to be at the Canton site by 8 am Thursday, July 8th, I will
be at Steppes Warlord next weekend and will collect banners there. I will
need them clearly marked with your name and a way to contact you, preferably
email. If you need to designate a person other than yourself to return them
to, this also must be clearly indicated.  I will get them back to you! I
cannot and will not mail them back to you!
Also, I am greatly in need of help decorating the hall; it is Huge! and we
only have 9 hours to get it done. And I don't (can't!) do ladders....
Please, if you can help with this by bringing banners and/or helping
decorate, I will be most grateful.
Please contact me privately regarding this, so as to not take up bandwidth,
or see me at Warlord.

maraofrede at aol.com

I remain in Service,
HL Mara of Rede