CR - Call to Refrigerators!!

Joe Wolf jwolf at ghg.net
Mon Nov 1 08:54:45 PST 1999

Greetings to the list...

This is Manfred, Cook for the upcoming Kingdom A&S (have you made your
reservations yet?).

I need your help... I'm looking for freezer space for the pre-cooked
portions of the feast.  There is quite a bit of meat in this meal (see menu
below) so I am being overly cautious with preparations.  If you:

1) Have space for one or two gallon-sized ziplock freezer bags in your
freezer
B) Will be onsite at Kingdom A&S around Noon or before
iii) And live in the Houston area

Please contact me at your earliest convenience!!  I really need this help!!

Herr Manfred von Wolf   AKA   Joe Wolf
Cook - Kingdom A&S

Menu:
"A feast served to Henry IV for a June Supper"

Jellied Fish  (No, you don't have to eat it!)
Roast Pork with Sage Sauce
Brewis, Chicken and Beef  (Beef Normandy)
Peasecods
Elderflower Cheese Tarts
Strawberries and other viands...

The entire menu is documentable and period.