CR - Coastal Regional Melee Group Practice Tonight!

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Mon Nov 1 06:07:59 PST 1999

Just a reminder, tonight is the first Tuesday of the month and the
practice night for the Coastal Regional Melee Group.  Practice will be at
7:00 at our regular practice site, UH main campus.  This is your last
chance to practice before Fall Melees!

Directions:  I-45, exit Cullen.  West on Cullen about a mile to Entrance
13 (South side of the street).  Turn in to entrance 13 and park, we are
about midway down the parking lot on the West side.

See you there, Death to Trimaris,
Baron Ulsted the Unsteady