ANST-Announce - Mendersham Defenders Feast

Rosina Weber gwendylon2 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:47:16 PDT 1999

Greetings From the Feast-Steward for Mendersham's Defender,

With Mendersham's Defender being just three short weeks away, I still have
many openings for feast left.  I would like to see as many of those openings
filled before the day of the event.

We are having:

First Course

Bread
Honey Butter
Herbed Cream Cheese
Apples & Pears ( If I can find good ones)

Second Course

Blankmangere (Chicken w/ Cream and Almonds
Petits Pois A La Creme (Peas w/ Cream)
Risotto Alla Milanese (Rice w/ Saffron)

Third Course

"Five Flavors" Roast Pork
Glazed Carrots
Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil CousCous

Fourth Course

Cheesecake

There is going to be many activities going on this day.  We are planning
lots of fighting, archery, A&S, did I say Fighting, a Wedding, I said
Fighting right.........

For more information on the event please go to:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/defender.html

I am hoping to close the reservation list for feast by Sept 22, so please
contact me with any dietary restrictions and feast reservations by then.

As always in Service

Lady Rosina
Feast-Steward