CR - Homemaker's Guild and (unofficial) TRF demo night

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Sep 9 19:13:22 PDT 1999

Caitlin wrote:
> I wanted to ask what's planned for next Tuesday's meeting,

Stargate's Homemakers' Guild meets next Tuesday, September 14th, at the
fighter practice site on the University of Houston. (Take I-45 to just
south of downtown and exit Cullen. Go towards campus, and the fighter
practice is at Entrance 13.) We will be teaching many A&S skills that
anyone can learn quickly, and helping people figure out what they can do
for their (three?) hours of "work" at TRF. Mini-classes will include
embroidery and inkle weaving, and anything else I can find a teacher
for. :)

The Loch's night of Homemaker's Guild has been moved this month to the
fourth Wednesday (9/22), so it will fall immediately after their
populace meeting as it usually does. In the Loch we will be working on
bread baking. We are encouraging anyone who wishes to come to bring a
loaf of bread that they have baked with them (if you already know how!)
to share, and your recipe. We will bake bread at Cateau's from start to
finish, and it should be a wonderful evening.

Love,
Neassa
--
Absolutely *NO* rasta-phibians!