CR - Large puddles of water

Gizmo Sablepaws blackbreath at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:30:30 PDT 2000

Greetings from Neassa, Stargate's deputy knight marshal,

On my way to class just now I noticed that the fighter practice site at UH
is mostly under water. The place where the youth rapier folks practice has
about 2" of standing water, and so does the area under the trees where the
kids always play.

There are also large puddles where the regular chivalric and rapier people
practice. You could probably work around the puddles, but there is also
quite a lot of mud.

If it doesn't rain tonight the site may be okay by tomorrow evening. If we
get more rain, it will be a real mess.

I don't have class tomorrow like I normally do, so I won't be able to give
everyone an update.

Just wanted to let you know.

Neassa
(who is _not_ the Black Breath of Sauron, but she knows him well enough to
use his email account. :)   )