CR - Large puddles of water

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Tue Apr 4 08:36:30 PDT 2000

Although the practice site is on the other side of campus from where I
work, I have to say that things look pretty good on campus today.

The huge low spot on the walkway between the Library and Power Plant that
gets filled with water at the drop of a hat is dry (it's right outside my
window).  The ground looks thoroughly soaked, but I haven't seen any
puddles -- neither out the window, walking in this morning, or over at the
daycare.  There was evidence that Wheeler by the daycare may have been
flooded over the weekend, but it was clear this morning.  [Wasn't here
Monday, sick (again, <argh>).]

With the clear sky and dry air, it should probably be cool with wet ground
tonight.  But the puddles should be gone.

Hopefully,
~Addy