CR - Literary Salon

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 07:25:34 PDT 2000

Greetings to Baroness Pippa,

The book seller has just delivered the book that you
suggested for our next discussion at the end of the
month.  I find it to be of an interesting subject and
look forward to the entertaining and informative
discussions it will insite.  I have not thought of the
Irish are being the saviors of civilzation but look
forward to learning about them.  The most honorable
author, thomas Cahill,  seems to be of a learned back
ground and is well spoken.

I remain in service,
Delphina