CR - Lace Makers

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 07:42:38 PDT 2000

Greetings to the lace makers of the Coastal Region,

There will be a lace day on April 8th (1:00 - 4:00) at
HL Delphina's home (6220 Alder Dr. #3949 Houston TX
77081)

http://roadmaps.lycos.com:90/cgi-bin/mqcustomconnect

If you are interested in lace making please feel free
to join us.  If you are interested in learning we have
some loaner equipment that you may use.

There is a rumor that we will adjurn for a feast at a
local tavern afterwards if there are those gentles who
would like to do so.

The regular lace guild meeting will be this Thursday
at 7:oo also at Delphina's home.

If you need to contact her plese do so at
lady_rapier at yahoo.com  or 713-664-1882.

We look forward to seeing you there.