CR - A&S list

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Thu Apr 6 19:07:15 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I'd like to thank those who responded to the question on the need for
another list.  The answer was a very, polite, resounding No.   With no
one who answered being against the idea of the coastal groups posting
what their guilds are doing on this list.

I would dearly love to hear what is going on across the region.  This is
a great avenue to getting better aquatinted with each other as well as
sharing wonderful ideas.  We have a very, long, winding region in this
Kingdom of the Star with a lot of different exciting things happening
here.

I know that you have seen some of the posts I've  made on behalf of the
lace guild and would like encourage others to let us know what you are
doing either in your guilds or on your own.

I remain in service
Delphina