CR - A&S list

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Fri Apr 7 08:28:53 PDT 2000

> I would dearly love to hear what is going on across the region.  This is
> a great avenue to getting better aquatinted with each other as well as
> sharing wonderful ideas.  We have a very, long, winding region in this
> Kingdom of the Star with a lot of different exciting things happening
> here.

Seawinds has several groups, no real official guilds yet (yes, we are
forming guilds as this is being written).  The cooking guild is forming here
and will be helping with Kingdom Rapier Academy.  Several armorers are down
here building armor from their garages, but we do not have a helm maker yet.
I've been teaching illumination and siege weapons regularly (yes, siege
weapons are an art & science).  And I know of at least 3 ladies down here
teaching us men how to sew.
Music and bardic are real big, with no real guild, they practice alongside
fighter practice on Sundays and Tuesdays.  Less so lately on Tuesdays as
there is a band that practices sometimes then.

Life is even better in Seawinds.

In service,
Lawrence