CR - Youth Rapier Tourney

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Sun Apr 16 18:20:31 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I'd like to thank all those who helped with the preparation for this
tourney.  We were unable to use all the wonderful help from the list
mistress, marshals and heralds in that there were not enough youth
there.  I truly appreciate the fact that you all were willing to put in
the time and energy on a Sunday morning, with many making a special
effort to come back or stay over night.  I hope that when next the
coastal region holds a tourney we have as many wonderful people willing
to help.

I remain in service,
Delphina