CR - Crown Edict

Tex Duo texduo at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 19:10:07 PDT 2000

After the awe inspiring Crown Tourney (my first mind you), His Majesty King
Alaric, and the newly Crowned Prince Timothias (vivat), asked that each
Barony, Shire, and Canton build Ballistas for next years Gulf War. Each
Barony is to build two, and each Shire and Canton are to build one as well.
I have seen this region reprsent itself at Gulf War this year in a wonderful
fashion and want to do my part to make sure that it is well represented at
Gulf War X as well. I am good with hammers, saws, and levels, and even have
my own to use. I offer my services not only to my Canton, but to My Barony
and any others that I can resonably reach to assist build these. I only ask
that someone provide the plans for the Ballistas, and the hammers will begin
to fly.....

In Service
Ihone MacEogan
Herald, Canton of Westgate