CR - April Loch Homemakers Guild

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Wed Apr 26 10:25:51 PDT 2000

Sorry for the late announcement,

Homemakers guild will meet at our house tonight, Wed 4/26, at 7:00 pm.  The
subject of tonight's guild will be period foot wear.  We will make a couple
of sample turn shoes and discuss various foot wear options.  Hope to see you
there,

Ulsted
(281) 648-9823

Directions:  !-45 S (Gulf Freeway) to Bay Area Blvd.  Go West on Bay Area,
past the mall.  About 2 miles to Pilgrim's Point.  Turn North (right) on
Pilgrim's Point.  Go 3 blocks to Cobblers Way.  Turn left onto Cobblers Way.
We are the last house on the left (2543 Cobblers Way).  There will be a
banner up.