CR - Loch Demo Friday, April 28 10:00 am

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Wed Apr 26 11:05:05 PDT 2000

We're having a demo for Alvin Middle School this Friday from 10:00 to 12:00
am at Frankie Carter Randolf Park.  This is the culmination of a study block
for the students and is a day long event for them.  All participants will be
served lunch.  We hope to have fighters, A&S, maybe dance.  Contact Lady
Jasmine with any questions.  (281) 339-1768

Directions: I-45 S (Gulf Freeway) to FM 2351 (Clear Lake City Blvd).  Go
West on 2351.  The park is about 3.5 miles on the right.  (If you get to
downtown Friendswood, you went too far).

Ulsted