ANST-Announce - Central Region Scribe opening

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Wed Apr 26 17:14:33 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra!

With great reluctance and sadness I've accepted the resignation of
Giuliana Firidolfi, my Central Region Scribe, who is now off to blaze
new trails and climb tall mountains (of course with brush and paint
materials in hand!).  I have appreciated her dedication and work in her
position and look forward to working with her again in the future!

So that means I am now accepting applications for the Central Region
Scribal position.  Please contact me if you are interested in promoting
the Central Region scribal arts!

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet
lalemons at flash.net