CR - UH practice tomorrow?

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Dec 11 11:21:22 PST 2000

Greetings,

As everyone knows Houston's weather is always unpredictable.  At this time I
would at least wait until tomorrow afternoon to make a decision about
practice.  I do not have a problem with cold, nor do I have a problem with
wet.  But let it be COLD AND WET and then I start to get real whiny.  Let's
just wait until tomorrow afternoon.

Regards

Godwin K.M.S.G.

P.S. Adela, could you please let me know what the weather is like there on
campus tomorrow around 1:00 or 2:00?