CR - UH practice tomorrow?

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Mon Dec 11 11:35:57 PST 2000

At 01:21 PM 12/11/00 -0600, Godwin wrote:
>P.S. Adela, could you please let me know what the weather is like there on
>campus tomorrow around 1:00 or 2:00?

Godwin,

Certainly.  I'll be coming back to campus just after 2:00 and will be able
to check the radio while coming back along with a walk across campus ---
I'll leave a reminder note for myself to post to CR.

(I'm asking because of little Mary.  I'm not sure how she'll handle the
cold.  I may be stopping by to say 'Hi', testing how the weather sits with
her, and then disappearing.  But hopefully I'll get a chance to practice
this time, even if it's for only a little bit.)

I keep thinking that this weather is going to remind me of a certain
Queen's Champion tourney, only without the tent.

~Adela