CR - UH practice tomorrow?

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Mon Dec 11 11:52:30 PST 2000

So, how about an alternate armor repair night set up in case of
cancellation?  I spoke with Sir Alexis.  If practice is cancelled, his shop
will be open for all those who need to work on new or existing armor, or
peruse his extensive library.

Directions:  I-45 South to the Clear Lake City Blvd exit (FM 2351).  Go West
on 2351 through Friendswood.  About 5 miles, 2 streets past the light at
Sunset, turn North (right) on Rustic.  Follow Rustic past the school,
through a 90 degree turn to the right.  Go straight through the stop sign,
the house is 1/4 mile on the right.  There will be a banner on the mailbox
(red/blue per bend).  Alexis' phone: 281-482-3294   Ulsted's phone:
281-648-9823

Ulsted the Unsteady
Baron, Loch Solleir