CR - Marshalate Classes at Tuesday Fighter Practace

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Jan 17 12:59:10 PST 2000

Greetings to all interested persons,

Our Earl Marshal, Sir Kief av Kiersted, has graciously agreed to conduct
marshalate classes at the Stargate/Loch Soilleir fighter practice this
Tuesday January 18.  Anyone who would like to renew/become a warranted
marshal, get or update their fighter authorizations should make every effort
to attend one of these classes.

When I arranged with Sir Kief to teach these classes, I did not remember
that Loch Soillier had their populace meeting on this same Tuesday.  To help
with that problem, Sir Kief will be teaching the classes twice that night to
allow any interested persons a chance to get to U of H.

If you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact me at:

djurgens at energygraphics.com <mailto:djurgens at energygraphics.com>

Let us all show our appreciation of Sir Kief's efforts by having a good
turnout this Tuesday.

In service to Stargate, Kingdom and the dream

Sir Godwin of Edington