CR - Please help out

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Mon Jan 24 04:02:15 PST 2000

Greetings,

First I must apologize for taking up your time on this list but I know
no other people who will help every chance they get.

Mundanely I teach at an elementary school who recently got commuters for
most of the classrooms which is wonderful but now we need educational
software.

Wait!  Don't stop reading yet!  All I need are empty printer
cartridges.  Any brand, any type.  We have a sponsor who will exchange
these for software.  If you can help me out please contact me at:

tavy at swbell.net

Thank you for your time.
Delphina

P.S. If you can please pass this on to anyone who you think can help
out.  Thanks again.