CR - Attn: Stargate and friends going to Gulf Wars

Tex Duo texduo at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:03:05 PST 2000

Hi Caitlin,

While we havent' yet sent in our preregistration for 'war', we have it
ready.  We were waiting to find out if there would  be a "stargate" group or
not. It is our understanding that you must designate the group with whom
you'd be camping on the preregistration form, and we didn't know what to put
there.

As to the information you asked for:

there would be 2 campers (Ihone & myself...Eileigh)
Mundane names: James & Mary Baker
Email:  texduo at hotmail.com
tent size:  10x12 approximately (we are borrowing a tent and haven't seen it
yet to measure for sure)
We would like to be with Stargate or Westgate members.  We also know some in
Gates Edge and Loch as well.

We have been members just about 4 months now, and therefore don't yet have a
'set group' to camp with.

Any advice,suggestions, or help you can give us would be greatly
appreciated.

Ihone & Eileigh
Mary & James Baker