CR - TRF Work Weekend

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sun Jul 2 14:03:38 PDT 2000

Greetings to all from Gerald of Leesville.

It is my honor, this year, to be the deputy liaison for the Society's
presence at the Texas Rennaisance Festival.  This year we have some repairs
to make to the roof of the gate house, as well as a few other items.  HL
Brian du Val has obtained the materials to do work on the roof, but we are
going to need some able bodies to climb up and help him.

The next work weekend will be this weekend, July 8th.  Brian plans on
arriving at the TRF site at 10 a.m.  If you need directions on how to get to
the site, please e-mail/phone me at jerryn at houston.rr.com / 281-773-7922 .

He would also like to know if the following can be obtained/borrowed:

an electric compressor and 50' to 100' of 3/8 compressor hose with it.

If there are any gentles who can help with the work, or who are willing to
let us borrow the afore-mentioned items, please let me know.

In service to The Dream, with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer