CR - TRF Work Weekend

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 05:56:02 PDT 2000

Gerald here,

The following still holds:

> The next work weekend will be this weekend, July 8th.  Brian plans on
> arriving at the TRF site at 10 a.m.  If you need directions on how to get
> the site, please e-mail/phone me at jerryn at houston.rr.com / 281-773-7922 .

The plan is to clean up any loose debris in the compound area, clear out the
area around the compound, cut the grass, clear weeds, and start getting the
grounds into shape.  Plans are also in shape to set out more "stone"
pathway.

Please remember to bring some drinks to the site, since it will be hot work.

In service to the Dream, with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer