CR - Stargate Populace meeting tonight

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Jul 3 09:04:41 PDT 2000

Greetings, Good Gentles of the Barony of the Stargate and its Cantons of
Gate's Edge and Westgate!

This is just a reminder that Stargate's Populace meeting is TONIGHT at the
Heights Library, 1302 Heights Blvd., beginning at 7:30 pm. [We will begin to
gather as usual at 7 pm]

HRH Timotheos will be at the meeting to conduct a polling of the populace
concerning the Baronial Succession. That will be the first order of business
at the meeting. This is your chance for your opinion to be expressed and
counted.

As I hope to have a good turnout, I ask in advance that those who usually
like to have a table to work on their projects during the meeting to please
be aware that space will be tighter than usual and no tables, other than the
head table, will be set up this time.

What is that anachronistic saying-"be there or be square?" :)

In Service to the Barony and its Cantons, the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the
Dream,

Signy

Seneschal