CR - seeking more junk

Melanie Black thanatos at cityscope.net
Mon Jul 31 14:26:43 PDT 2000

Well, I was not aware that it was expensive. Forget that. I'm looking for
cheap, as I am trying to work with a few newbies to get them armored up.

Certainly, period materials are always preferable, though I like the idea of
a coat of plates using plastic plates instead of steel, due to weight
considerations and since you done see them from the outside.

Melanie

P.S.. do you know where I can get a pattern for the mitten type gauntlets
that are made with a couple big dishes lames instead of the series of small
ones. I picked up some steel and want to try to make some, but I don't want
to fiddle with a bunch of lames.