CR - Charter Painting Party

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:16:46 PDT 2000

Greetings, All!

The next Charter Painting Party for the greater Loch Ravens Gate area will
be held at my new house this Sunday (after King's College). The house will
be open from 10am until 10pm, so come by whenever you can.

I'll be providing paints, brushes, charters and food (spaghetti and salad
for dinner, munchies throughout the day) so, come on by and help paint
charters for the kingdom --

   **NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY**

Directions to my house --
  From I-10
    South on Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Tollway).
    Exit Bellaire
    At light on feeder, turn left onto Bellaire.
    Next light is feeder going other direction.
    Go past light at Corporate.
    Turn right onto 1st street on right (Kendalia).
    Turn left at first street (Leader).
    My house is last house on left (corner lot).
        9423 Leader Street.

  From 59
    North on Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Tollway).
    Exit Bellaire
    At light on feeder, turn right onto Bellaire.
    Go past light at Corporate.
    Turn right onto 1st street on right (Kendalia).
    Turn left at first street (Leader).
    My house is last house on left (corner lot).
        9423 Leader Street.

If you can, give me a call at (713) 541-0905 or drop me a line via email to
let me know you're coming, so that I can make enough food.

See you there!

-- Suzanne