CR - KWHS meeting on Sunday

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Jun 13 11:24:53 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Coastal List.... the final planning meeting of the Knowne
World Heraldic Symposium, will be on Sunday, June 18th, from noon till
2pm., at Lady Suzanne de la Ferte's new house.    Please contact me for
directions if needed.

If you are planning to VOLUNTEER or participate as STAFF, don't forget to
pre-pay for the dormitory cafeteria meals you may want.   We will only have
a dozen or so meals available at the door, and those *will* sell out, so
don't wait till the last minute.  Volunteers are allowed to bring a small
ice chest for drinks and lunch, if needed.    Don't forget that volunteers
and those coming to the event with friends and to socialize, but *NOT*
taking classes, the site fee is only $5. 00.     See the June Black Star
for further details or our website at :   www.peazy.com/KWHS.htm
See you there.   Hillary Greenslade      Autocrat