CR - Highland Games

Sherilyn S bubblessalas at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:57:40 PDT 2000

Hi all Mikaela here...

I am going to the Highland Games this weekend and haven't found anyone else
in Stargate going??  Have I missed you or do you not know me yet??

Well even if your not going this is my first SCA camping trip..I repeat
"MY FIRST NEWBIE TRIP" and although I was hoping not to brave it alone I
will.  I need some advice on what to bring and what not to bring.
(Sometimes even the obvious helps) I am going to try to pack everything up
on Thurs. night so any suggestions that would be useful would be appreciated
before then.
*SMILING*
Thanks Y'all

Mikeala (unofficially) Of Westgate.