CR - [Fwd: ANSTHRLD - I survived Houston!]

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Jun 28 10:55:12 PDT 2000

more KWHS... hillary
---------------------- Forwarded by Marsha Greene/MIS/Houston/MPAN on
06/28/2000 12:57 PM ---------------------------
Subject:  [Fwd: ANSTHRLD - I survived Houston!]
Subject: ANSTHRLD - I survived Houston!
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:22:56 -0600
From: "Jacquie Ziegler" <shauna at 2a.net>
To: <heralds at ansteorra.org>, <artheralds at egroups.com>,"SCAHRLDS"
<SCAHRLDS at LISTSERV.AOL.COM>,"SCA Sub Herald List"
<SCASubmissionHeralds at egroups.com>,"SCA PH list"
<sca-ph at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>,"Bronzehelm" <bronzehelm at egroups.com>

Greetings!

Well, I arrived back in Montana *very* late Sunday night, but did
indeed survive the rigors of traveling to and from Houston.

I had a great time and was quite amazed at the variety of classes
offered. Too bad we couldn't all take *all* of them! :-)

Thanks again to Ansteorra for hosting this very special gathering
and for doing such a wonderful job.

Loved the piñata and all of the other games!

Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point
Golden Wing Principal Herald for the Kingdom of Artemisia