CR - [Fwd: KWHS - and other interesting thoughts]

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Jun 28 10:54:16 PDT 2000

More on KWHS... hillary
---------------------- Forwarded by Marsha Greene/MIS/Houston/MPAN on
06/28/2000 12:55 PM ---------------------------
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:38:39 EDT
From: Madame Aurum <MdmAurum at aol.com>
To: SCAHRLDS at LISTSERV.AOL.COM

First off, I really want to thank Mistress Hillary and her staff for the
tremendous effort that they put forth to pull off such a wonderful
event!

Thank you to Westgate, Stargate, Ansteorra, Their Excellencies, Her
Highness Calontir, Her Highness Ansteorra, and Her Majesty Ansteorra for
being
wonderful hosts and obvious inspirations to Their populace.

Further thoughts:

1)  The site was lovely.  Thank you for the air conditioning.  And the
food was alot better than what I remember for college.

2)  I have come to the conclusion that I am indeed shorter than anyone
else in the College of Arms.

3)  If anyone on this list was able to attend my class on Rolls of Arms,
I would be grateful to hear any feed back.  Content, criticism good or
bad, etc.

4)  I have decided that I can't take Baron Bruce anywhere.  Saturday
night after court, Bruce and I went up to the Court Herald for Her Majesty
(Steven) to compliment him on his performance.  They shook hands and then
Bruce
introduced himself.  The gentleman then stopped, his eyes got big and he
said "*The* Bruce Draconarius?"  At that point I just said "Oh, hell...."
and walked off.

<snip>

Aurum