CR - [Fwd: KWHS--Thanks for the fun!]

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Jun 28 10:52:05 PDT 2000

I wanted to pass along to the Coastal list, some  of the comments off the
Knowne World Heralds list of the event this last weekend at Knowne World
Heraldic Symposium, so you can enjoy their complements of you and the work
you did as volunteers and staff.    Vivat to the folks of the Coast and our
neighbors who made this event a success.   These have been forwarded to me
by a herald of Ansteorra.   Thanks again to you volunteers for all your
hard work...  Hillary

(I will post them as I get them.. so there may be other posting
following....)
---------------------- Forwarded by Marsha Greene/MIS/Houston/MPAN on